Helpful services for moving out or leaving Oxford
Time to say goodbye to Oxford? Or are you leaving temporarily? We have services to help ensure a safe and easy transition.
Terminate your City of Oxford water, sewer, and trash services by filling out the utility termination form.
Waste Disposal and Prevention
- Clean up your place, inside and out.
- Donate nonperishable food, clothing, and good quality furniture and appliances to ShareFest. You can drop off your things, or schedule a donation and volunteers will pick up your items right from your house or apartment.
- Rumpke will be doing additional trash pickups in the Move Out Area, as outlined below. Normal preparation for collection still applies. Main Street and High Street addresses have different pickup days depending on whether the address is odd or even.
|Thu, May 17||Collection of the entire Move Out Area|
|Sat, May 19||Collection of the entire Move Out Area|
|Mon, May 21||Regular daily collection plus the Wednesday route of the Move Out Area|
|Tue, May 22||Regular daily collection plus the Thursday route of the Move Out Area|
|Wed, May 23|
Regular daily collection plus the Monday route of the Move Out Area, and the alley east of 118 West High Street
|Thu, May 24|
Regular daily collection plus the Tuesday route of the Move Out Area, and alley east of 118 West High Street
|Sat, May 26|
Collection of the entire Move Out Area
- Having a graduation party and renting a tent for your yard? Apply for a temporary tent permit. It takes approximately one week to get a permit, so apply as early as possible.
- Sign up for a Vacant House Check and police officers will keep an eye on your residence while you are away.