Historic and Architectural Preservation Commission
Oxford has three historic districts—the Uptown Historic District, the University Historic District, and the Western College Historic District—administered by the Community Development Department and the Historic & Architectural Preservation Commission.
The Historic and Architectural Preservation Commission (HAPC) was created in order to protect and enhance structures, sites and areas that are reminders of past eras, events, and persons important in local, state, or national history. This basic mission is more fully developed in Chapter 1152 of the Codified Ordinances of the City of Oxford.
- HAPC Meeting—Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 6:15 PM
- HAPC Meeting—Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 6:15 PM
- HAPC Meeting—Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 6:15 PM (Canceled)
- HAPC Meeting—Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 6:15 PM
- Virtual HAPC Meeting June 9, 2021—Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 6:15 PM (Virtual)
- HAPC Meeting—Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:15 PM
- HAPC Meeting—Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 6:15 PM (Virtual)
- HAPC Meeting—Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 6:15 PM (Virtual)