Rumpke operates a curbside recycling program under contract with the City of Oxford. Help the City reduce the stream of waste going to landfills.
Place your recyclables in the red, 14-gallon container that Rumpke supplies to residential customers for your use. If you do not have a red bin and you have residential service, call the Utility Department at (513) 524-5221 and the City will deliver a red bin to you.
Important: Recycling containers belong to Rumpke Recycling and should be left at the residence when a customer moves out.
Place the recycling container by your garbage cans on your scheduled pickup day.
- #1 thru #7 plastic bottles and jugs with lids – do not remove labels – rinse and flatten
- Clear/colored food storage jars – do not remove labels – rinse
- Aluminum & bi-metal cans / Steel food/tin cans / Empty aerosol cans – no lids or tips – do not remove labels
- Newspaper / glossy inserts / junk mail
- Magazines / Telephone books / Computer Paper
- Brown grocery sacks / Cereal boxes
- Corrugated cardboard, broken down
- Pizza boxes (free of food and grease residue)
- Oil jugs / plastic bags / film
- Butter or Cool Whip containers / Styrofoam
- Paint cans / Coat hangers / Steel scrap
- Window or drinking glass / Broken glass / Light bulbs