Water, Sewer and Trash Service
Most residents are responsible for water, sewer and refuse (recycling and trash) billing directly from the City of Oxford. If you are renting within the city limits your property manager will have information regarding who is responsible for utility payments.
Turn Off Utilities
- You may terminate your utility services by filling out this online form.
Billing and Payment Options
- Pay online with Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Automatic payments with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Savings and Checking Accounts
- Pay in-person Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- View your current statement online
- Residents may purchase portable irrigation meters and receive a credit for water used for outdoor activities, such as watering the lawn, filling the pool, etc. Call us before coming in to find out the current cost.
- Irrigation meters that allow one end to connect to your outside faucet and the other to your hose to help keep track of your outdoor water usage.
- Once a year (usually in the fall), bring the meter to the Utility Department to be read. A credit will be applied against the sewer charges on your account.
- Call (513) 524-5221
- The Utility Department is located in Municipal Building, 15 South College Avenue, and office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.