- Search for retail and commercial property
- Filter by characteristics
- City of Oxford programs
- State and federal programs
Located in the rolling hills of southwestern Ohio, historic Oxford offers residents and small companies:
- Community growth into the 21st century while retaining its small-town college atmosphere.
- Picturesque neighborhoods, a historic uptown shopping district and a congenial mix of residents and students.
- Excellent City-sponsored child care and recreational activities for youth and adults.
- Exceptionally low crime rate.
- Abundant open space in Oxford and nearby Hueston Woods State Park.
- Wide range of cultural events, educational activities and athletic events sponsored by Miami University.
For those individuals who want to pursue opening a business or buying an existing business in Oxford, look at the facts and why you may want to relocate.
Land use in Oxford is regulated by a zoning ordinance which consists of a text and district map. The commercial and industrial zoning map divides the city into districts or zones and delineates the boundaries of districts with respect to private and public property. The ordinance text describes requirements governing lot size, use groupings, signs, building bulk, setbacks, parking and other aspects of development for each district.
The Economic Development Department provides staff support for the Community Improvement Corporation (CIC).
Assistant City Manager Jessica Greene
Upcoming Meetings & Events
View a meeting or event for more information, including an agenda or minutes.
City Offices will reopen on Monday, June 1, 2020. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing.