Residential and nonresidential property owners and/or occupants are required to maintain and upkeep their property and buildings according to the Property Maintenance Code.
Laws have been adopted by the Oxford City Council, and include code requirements regarding items such as:
- Residential Smoke Detectors
- Weed and Grass Control
- Trash, Litter and Rubbish Accumulation
- Upholstered Furniture Outdoors
- Abandoned Refrigerators
- General Building Maintenance
Residents and owners of mobile homes
The Ohio Department of Commerce regulates mobile homes in the state. Oxford residents and owners of mobile homes should review the Department of Commerce Manufactured Homes page for dealing with property maintenance issues.
- Submit an online request or complaint »
- Call our office, (513) 524-5209