Maps and GIS
|Map Title||How It’s Useful|
|Interactive Zoning Map||Explore zoning districts, historic districts, and neighborhood conservation overlay districts.|
|Oxford Area Trails Story Map||Explore trails, trailheads, and amenities.|
|What’s Happening Over There? Story Map||Learn about large projects that are in the approval process, as well as projects under construction.|
Downloadable PDF Maps
- Annexation History: 8½x11” | 11x17”
- Oxford Community Park: 11x17” *
- Parking Areas Map: 8½x11”
- Snow Routes: 8½x11”
- Street Map: 8½x11” | 11x17”
- Trash Collection: 8½x11” | 11x17”
- Uptown Parks: 11x17” *
- Zoning Districts: 24x36” (17.94 MB)
* Map provided by the Engineering Division
City of Oxford GIS
GIS data is available upon request.
Parcel, Lot, and Building Research
- Interactive Tax Map Webmap (lot dimensions)
- Online Services — Includes records from 1987 to the present (more available in person). To use the website, click Login as Guest. You must have lot numbers to search; you can look up lot numbers in the Auditor’s Property search by using the LEGAL 1/LEGAL 2/LEGAL 3 field.
City of Oxford Rental Property
Smith Library of Regional History
- The Smith Library of Regional History, located on the 2nd floor of Oxford Lane Library, may have historical documents available.
Technical Assistant Andrew Wilson, (513) 524-5218