- When is a permit required?
- How do I apply for a permit?
The Community Development Department facilitates growth and development in Oxford by following standards to maintain neighborhoods and to support various boards and commissions in their decision-making processes. The department oversees:
- Building and Zoning Permits
- GIS and Mapping
- Historic Preservation
- Housing Development
- Land Use Coordination
- Property Maintenance
- Rental Permits and Inspections
- Transportation Planning
- Uptown Sidewalk Use Permits
The Community Development Department also provides staff support to the following Boards and Commissions:
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Historic and Architectural Preservation Commission
- Housing Advisory Commission
- Housing Appeals Board
- Planning Commission
- Student/Community Relations Commission
And we are a part of the following collaborative efforts:
Contact and connect
Visit 15 South College Avenue, Oxford, OH 45056 after we reopen: our offices are closed to the public until further notice, in order to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
View a meeting or event for more information, including an agenda or minutes.
Offices Closed to Public Indefinitely