Table of Contents
Public Health Websites
- Butler County General Health District
- Ohio Department of Health
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Mental Health Resources
- Call the H.O.P.E. Line at (855) 249-5649 (for non-life-threatening concerns)
- Call Butler County (OH) Crisis Line at (844) 427-4747
- Text the Crisis Text Line “4hope” or “hello” to 741741
- Call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline) at (800) 273-8255
- Visit the HealthyOxfordArea.org
Economic Hardship Support for Residents
The Oxford Community Foundation now has a COVID-19 Assistance Fund.
Oxford Community Foundation
22 E. High Street
Oxford, OH 45056.
- The check should be made payable to The Oxford Community Foundation, with OCF COVID-19 Assistance Fund in the memo line.
- or donate online and designate COVID-19 Assistance Fund.
Sign up to volunteer and a local social service organization will be in touch with you.
Social Service Providers
If you need economic assistance during this challenging time, please contact the following organizations or sign up for assistance and a local social service organization will be in contact with you.
- SELF (Emergency utility assistance)
- Family Resource Center (Emergency financial assistance, support service case management).
- Oxford Seniors (Transportation, Food Delivery, and Outreach Services)
- Oxford Community Choice Pantry/TOPPS (Food Pantry and Food Security Assistance)
- Talawanda Schools will be offering food to students who need it every day.
Small Business Stimulus Program
Gift Card Program
- Support small businesses by purchasing a gift card from a local business.
Emergency Small Business Loan Program
The CIC Board of Directors passed an Emergency Small Business Loan Program to help with staff retention.
- The loans may be up to $5,000 per business and they are 0% interest.
- Repayment will begin 9 months after the loan initiates and should be paid off in 4 years or less.
- There is $200,000 in the fund. The CIC will award emergency loans until the fund is depleted.
- Applications will be accepted until July 15, 2020.
- To apply: Fill out an Application and Read the full Emergency Loan Rules & Procedures
- Save your application as YourBusiness Name_Emergency Loan App and email it and supporting documents to JGreene@CityofOxford.org