City of Oxford parking meters display pricing information and accept nickels, dimes, and quarters. Accessible parking spaces are located throughout the Uptown Business District, and in the Uptown Parking Garage and Uptown Parking Lot. Usage at some parking spaces is limited to between 6:00 AM to 4:00 AM and is clearly marked on the meter post.
Uptown Parking Garage
Located at the corner of South Main Street and West Walnut Street.
- Floor 1 Upper and Lower are open to the public 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. The rate is 50¢ per hour.
- Floors 2 and 3 are restricted for leased parking only and require a gate access card for entry.
- The Elms Hotel rents Floor 4 it is restricted to hotel parking only.
Uptown Parking Lot
Located just north of the Uptown Parks, at the corner of North Main Street and East Church Street.
On-Street Parking Spaces
- Two-hour meter spaces are located throughout Uptown Business District and Campus Avenue (along the western edge of the Miami University campus).
- Ten-hour meter spaces are located on the south side of Walnut Street, north side of Church Street, and South Campus Avenue (South of East Spring Street).
Residential Permit Parking
The City of Oxford has several streets with designated Residential Permit Parking (RPP) only. Only those vehicles with City Of Oxford issued permits may park on these streets during the hours below. Permits are available to all residences with physical addresses on the streets of the RPP.
Parking Areas Map
Download the City of Oxford Parking Areas Map.
You may receive a parking citation if your meter expires before you move your vehicle, or if you park in a restricted area or during a restricted time.