RITA Website Experiencing Delays: Download Printable Forms
The Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) website is experiencing very high traffic. If you are unable to file on the RITA website, you may alternatively download, print, and mail forms. Tax filings postmarked or electronically transmitted by Monday, April 21, by 12:00 midnight will not be assessed penalty or interest for late filing.
- Form 37 — Individual Income Tax Return and Instructions
- Form 37b — Individual Income Tax Return (for use by taxpayers who did not move, have only W-2 income, and live in full credit municipalities) and Instructions
- Form Exten — Extension Form
- Form 10A — Application for Municipal Income Tax Refund
- Form 32 — Declaration of Estimated Income Tax
- Form 27 — Net Profit Income Tax and Instructions