Oxford Freedom Festival Parade
July 2 — Uptown Oxford
PARADE — 6:30 p.m. — Theme: United We Stand
* Parade starts at the corner of College and High Street and progresses east
on High Street to Poplar Street.
* Decorate your group or float with lots of red, white and blue!
* Don’t forget cash prizes: 1st- $150, 2nd- $100 and 3rd- $50
* Kids — decorate your bikes for the Bike Parade (ages 3-12)
* Pet Owners — dress up your pet for the Pet Parade.
If you wish to participate in our Parade, please contact Darlene Hacker at 523-6314 or email@example.com.