Butler County Fair Housing Training
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Who should attend?
- Housing professionals
- Landlords/property owners
- Mental health agencies
- Anyone who wants to be informed on Fair Housing Law
You will learn…
- What is Fair Housing?
- What are protected classes?
- What are Ohio protected classes?
- ADA and Fair Housing requirements
- What is the definition of disability?
- What is the cost of non-compliance of Fair Housing?
- And much much more!
Joe Maskovyak, JD, Affordable and Fair Housing Coordinator at COHHIO
Earn a Fair Housing Certificate upon completion of this class.
- Butler County, Ohio Board of Commissioners
- Community Development Professionals
Board, Commission, or Committee: