2017 Spring & Summer Jobs
The Oxford Parks and Recreation Department is currently accepting job applications for the following spring & summer positions. Applicants must be at least 15 years old to be considered for employment.
Water Safety Instructor
- Salary: $10.00/hr. for Swim Lessons up to 15/hrs. per week for eight weeks. Approx. hours 10am – 1pm.
- Certifications: Current American Red Cross certification in lifeguarding and Water Safety Instructor.
- Salary: $10.00/hr. -Supervise lifeguards, produce schedules, provide customer service and maintain a safe facility.
- Certifications: Current American Red Cross certification in lifeguarding and CPR for the Professional Rescuer (CPR/FPR).
- Salary: $9.00/hr.
- Certifications: Must possess or be enrolled in lifeguarding certification course and CPR/FPR, as well as complete and pass routine training sessions with Oxford Parks & Recreation Department.
- Salary: $9.50/hr. – 25-35 hours/week, with a flexible schedule.
- Supervise and train concession workers, inventory products, prepare staff schedules and provide customer service at the park concessions, pool concessions and pool gate.
- Salary: $8.50/hr.
- Prepare and serve food, operate cash registers, maintain clean work environment and provide customer service at the park concessions, pool concessions and pool admission gate.
Summer Camp Leaders
- Salary: $8.50/hr. – 20 to 40 hrs. per week (late May – August). Supervise and engage camp children, plan activities, communicate with parents/guardians and maintain a positive public image. Experience with children required.
- Certifications: Must possess current CPR/First-Aid/AED, or be willing to be trained prior to employment.
- Salary: $10/hr. – App. 12-15 hrs. per week April – September.
- Assist with sports field prep, sports programs and other community events as needed. Previous outdoor field work and sports experience a plus; must be able to lift 50 lbs. Flexible schedule includes some weekends, evenings and early mornings. Valid Driver’s License required.
A City of Oxford application must be mailed, faxed or delivered to:
Oxford Parks and Recreation
c/o Casey Wooddell
6025 Fairfield Road
Oxford, Ohio 45056
Office: (513) 523-6314
Fax: (513) 524-3547
Please note position(s) of interest on application.
Download the Employment Application »