Instructions for 911
The Oxford Communications Center answers emergency and non-emergency calls for the City of Oxford Division of Police and Division of Fire, the Oxford Township Police, and the College Corner Fire Department.
If you are a resident of:
- City of Oxford, Ohio
- Oxford Township, Ohio
- Israel Township, Preble County, Ohio
- Union Township, Union County, Indiana
- Bath Township, Franklin County, Indiana
- Western half of Milford Township, Ohio
The Oxford Communications Center dispatches some combination of your law enforcement, fire, and EMS services.
We have developed online forms for residences and businesses within our service area to submit special instructions for 911 and emergency responders. If you have information that would be important for us to know in an emergency, you can submit them here.
- Contact information for key-holders
- Special property access instructions
- Hazardous materials stored at your location
- Medical conditions of residents
The information you provide will entered into a database at the 911 center and will only be made available to police and fire department units responding to your home or business.
Submit instructions to Lieutenant John Jones.