Water, Sewer and Trash Service
Most residents are responsible for water, sewer and refuse (recycling and trash) billing directly from the City of Oxford. If you are renting within the city limits your property manager will have information regarding who is responsible for utility payments.
To sign up for water, sewer and refuse utilities, you must apply in-person at the Utility Department in the Municipal Building.
- You will need to provide a picture ID and the application.
- Complete the application and read and sign the service agreement; this will expedite your application process.
- All new account sign-ups are charged a nonrefundable initiation fee of $50. This fee will be charged on your first utility bill and will appear as a separate line item coded “IN.”
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Turn Off Utilities
- You may turn off your utilities by filling out this online form.
Billing and Payment Options
- Pay online with Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Automatic payments with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Savings and Checking Accounts
- Pay in-person Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- View your current statement online
- Residents may purchase portable irrigation meters and receive a credit for water used for outdoor activities, such as watering the lawn, filling the pool, etc. Call us before coming in to find out the current cost.
- Irrigation meters that allow one end to connect to your outside faucet and the other to your hose to help keep track of your outdoor water usage.
- Once a year (usually in the fall), bring the meter to the Utility Department to be read. A credit will be applied against the sewer charges on your account.
Report Missing Rumpke Container
- Download this form to report a missing waste wheeler or 65 gallon recycling container to Rumpke.
- Call (513) 524-5221
- Visit the Utility Department, Municipal Building, 101 East High Street, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm